1. Remove existing cam lock.
2. Place the template on the door, lining up the 16mm (5/8”) spindle hole over the original cam lock hole and mark the fixing hole.
3. Drill the 6mm (1/4”) fixing hole.
4. Fit the KitLock to the door.
5. If required, use the packing pieces (supplied) to centralise the lock.
6. Secure the lock to the door with the large fixing nut.
7. Fit the upper fixing bolt.
8. Select and fit cam using the fixing nut and locking washer. Lock nut in place by folding over washer tabs.
9. Check operation:
Public Function: The lock is unlocked by default. Enter 2244 to lock the lock. Re-enter 2244 to open.
Private Function: The lock is locked by default. Enter 2244 to open.
10. If the lock is functioning correctly, change the default Master Code and apply any programming changes that you require.
1. Place the template on the door and mark the 6mm (1/4”) fixing hole and 16mm (5/8”) spindle hole.
Note : Ensure positioning of the fixing and spindle holes allow enough clearance for the selected cam.
2. Drill both holes.
3. Continue with steps 4-10 above.