As standard the KL1000 NetCode is supplied in the vertical orientation. To change orientation to left or right hand, you will need to disassemble the lock and replace the vertical keypad with a left or right hand keypad. Replacement keypads can be ordered through Codelocks sales offices.
1) Once the keypad has been replaced, remove one of the batteries.
2) Press and hold the 8 button, whilst holding 8 replace the battery and you will see 2 blue LED flashes for confirmation.
3) Within three seconds press buttons 1, 2, 3, 4, you will get a blue flash confirmation.
4) To test if the keypad rotation has worked you should be able to open the lock using 2244 - if you receive a red LED then you will need to repeat steps above, if you have received a blue LED then the rotation worked.
5) Once you have successfully rotated the keypad then you can add the lock to the NetCode portal and continue as normal.
Please note: Attempting to rotate the keypad whilst lock is in NetCode mode will reset the lock and remove the lock from NetCode Mode.
© 2019 Codelocks Ltd. All rights reserved.