- Open the K3 Connect App.
- Swipe left on the lock and then select the Info section for the lock you would like to update.
- Select Firmware Version.
- If new firmware is available for your lock, the Firmware Upgrade screen will open and show you a page similar to the below.
- Scroll down and touch Transfer Firmware to Lock.
- You may then be prompted to restart the power on your lock and also put the lock into set up mode. For the K3 Connect locks, enter: #MasterCode • 00 • 1 ••
- The upgrade process will take up to 5 minutes. Please ensure you do not move outside of the range of the lock (approximately 10 meters line of sight) or close the application.
- Lastly when the firmware has been downloaded it will update the lock. Once this has been completed you will see the new firmware version in the lock's info page.
Note: When prompted to input the setup mode enter #Master Code • 00 • 1 ••
© 2019 Codelocks Ltd. All rights reserved.