CL4500 - Glass Door Installation Instructions
Factory Set Master Codes
CL4000: 1234 CL4500: #12345678
A) According to your lock model, enter the Master Code, wait for the Blue LED to flash and depress the lever which should retract the latch. After the Red LED flash, depress the lever once more which should not retract the latch.
B) Depress the internal lever which should retract the latch.
If A) or B) do not work please check installation from step 12 and that the lock has not been set in Passage Function by key (see programming instructions).
Watch the installation video by using your smartphone to scan the QR code below, or simply visit: youtube.com/codelocks
You should familiarise yourself with the lock and it’s operation before attempting to install.
- CL4000 / CL4500 Front Plate
- Universal Mounting Plate
- Cylinder Keys
- Lever Handles x 2
- Inside Lever Boss
- Cylinder Cover
- Classroom Function Tailpiece
- 2-Part Internal Patch Lock
- Rubber Gaskets x 2
- Steel Patch Lock Cover Plate
- Batteries x 4 (N Cell)
- Plastic Cover Plate Fixing Nut
- Spindle, 2 x Spacers
- Nylon Bush x 2
- Through Fixing Bolt x 1
- Allen Bolt with Blind Fixing x 1
- 16mm (5/8”) Phillips Head Bolts x 2
- 12mm (1/2”) Allen Bolts x 2
- Strike Plate and Screws
- Allen Keys
- Brushed Steel Filler Sticker
Getting Started Guide / Programming and Operating Instructions included.
- Phillips Screwdriver
- Place the digital front plate face down on a desk and remove the screws holding the cover plate on, exposing the twin battery holders.
- Install the batteries ensuring the negative ends are against the springs. Note: Ensure the cables do not get trapped.
- Ensure that the clutch below the battery holder is in the correct position with the orange and black cables exiting the top left of the clutch. If not, rotate into the correct position. Replace the cover plate.
- Test the factory Master Code. The Blue LED will show to indicate a correct code. The Red LED will show after 5 seconds.
- Fit the universal mounting plate to the front plate using the two short 12mm (1/2”) allen bolts, to suit the hand of door.
- Remove the white adhesive strip cover and stick the smaller gasket to the universal mounting plate.
- Fit the nylon bush to the Codelock with the two 16mm (5/8”) Phillips head bolts into the holes either side of the larger spindle hole. Leaving the third fixing hole aligned to the back curved edge of the mounting plate.
- Fit the lever handle to the front plate boss according to the hand of your door and secure with grub screw.
- Remove the stainless steel cover from the patch lock.
- The patch lock is supplied ready to fit right hand inward opening doors (viewed from outside/code side). To reverse the hand to left hand inward opening, unscrew the latch fixing screw, slide latch head off and reverse. Remove the smaller aluminium plate and locate with studs on the reverse side of the main patch lock.
- Remove the white adhesive strip cover and stick the remaining gasket to the non-cover side of the patch lock. Optional: Cut the brushed steel filler sticker to size and stick in place.
- The spindle and fixings supplied are suitable for glass doors 8mm (5/16”) or 10mm (3/8”) thick. From the inside (non-cover side), push the long end of the spindle through the patch lock with the grub screw acceptance grooves positioned horizontally, until the circlip rests against the casing. The short end faces the code side.
- Fit the remaining nylon bush and hold the patch lock in place ensuring the holes are aligned. Take the front plate assembly and fit over the spindle.
- Loosely attach the patch lock with the fixing bolt into the back fixing hole. Insert the blind fixing and secure the remaining allen bolt through the patch lock ensuring the lock is aligned before final tightening.
- Refit the steel cover plate to the patch lock and secure with plastic cover plate fixing nut.
- Take the internal lever boss and fit according to the hand of door, pushing firmly onto spindle. Secure with grub screw.
Before closing the door, perform an Operations Check to ensure the lock is installed correctly.
Now change the factory set Master Code (see programming instructions).
© 2022 Codelocks Ltd. All rights reserved.
CL4000 - 2022 Glass Door Installation Instructions
Operations Check Factory Set Master Codes CL4000: 1234 CL4500: #12345678 A) According to your lock model, enter the Master Code, wait for the Blue LED to flash and depress the lever which should retract the latch. After the Red LED flash, depress the ...
KitLock Slam Latch - Installation Instructions
Suitable for use with the KitLock KL1000 family: KL1000 Classic, KL1000 Classic+, KL1000 G3, KL1000 G3 NetCode, KL1000 NetCode, KL1000 RFID. SPECIAL NOTE The maximum door thickness when using the Slam Latch is 20mm (3/4”). Before installation, ...
CL4000 - Glass Door Installation Instructions
Box Contents Check the contents of the box are correct 1 Front Plate 2 Lever handles x 2 3 Inside lever boss 4 Spindle + space 5 Front patch fitting (LH or RH) 6 2 piece internal latch patch fitting (with gasket) 7 Batteries x 4 'N cell' 8 Front ...
KL1100 RFID - Installation Instructions & Template
INSTALLATION Please read carefully: Before installing the lock, familiarise yourself with the operation instructions suited to your KL1100 model, instructions can be found at: www.codelockssupport.com Your KitLock is supplied with the powered latch ...
KL1100 RFID - Programming and Operating Instructions
ABOUT KL1100 RFID The KL1100 RFID can operate in Standalone Mode or in Remote Card Authorisation (RCA) Mode. RCA Mode gives the ability to remotely set-up and allocate cards to locks or lock groups with our offline or cloud based software. ...